The reservoir engineer will have to:
• support Reservoir Studies and dynamic modelling, on both Oil & Gas Company’s assets.
• work to optimise production of oil and gas via proper well placement, production levels and enhanced oil recovery techniques.
• through the use of computer simulations and 3D numerical modeling, assist in the identification of risks and to make forecasts on reservoir potential.
• Provide Production Profiles and forecast for both Exploration & Development projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferably Petroleum Engineering or mining);
- ideally at least four years of work experience in the oil and gas industry or engineering field; however the Company is also open to evaluate junior candidates
- A proficient knowledge of petroleum reservoir rocks and flow mechanisms and fluids;
- Extensive computer skills and ability to work extensively with data retrieval, economics and measurement systems;
- Good English, oral and written.
LOCATION: Rome (Italy)
Please send CV to : email@example.com