The Nico van Wingen Memorial Graduate Fellowship in Petroleum Engineering is supported by the Nico van Wingen fund of the SPE Foundation. Each year up to two awards are given in the amount of USD 5,000 each.
• Must be nominated by an SPE Student Chapter Faculty Advisor or Department Chair
• Must be an SPE member at an official student chapter
• Must be at the Ph.D. level
• Must intend to pursue a career in academia
• If awarded, recipients must submit annual confirmation from advisor showing progress and justification for renewal
SPE Student Chapter Faculty Advisors and Department Chairs submit your nominations online by 26 November 2012.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about this fellowship including additional nominee requirements.